Meet Director: Volunteer Needed
Course Setter: Volunteer Needed
Course Vetter: Volunteer Needed
E-Punch Coordinator: Volunteer Needed
Pre-Registration Deadline: 10:00 pm MDT on Thursday, April 13th, 2017
Pre-Registration: Pre-registration is required for this meet. Use the form at the bottom of this page. (Note: Large groups have a special pre-registration process; send an email to the webmaster for details.)
New for RMOC Members: Expedite meet check-in with a year-long waiver. [Details]
|12:30 pm to 2:00 pm||Registration and starts. (You can register and start at any time during this window. Start early if you want to try multiple courses, or if you expect to take a long time on your course.)|
|1:00 pm||Basic Beginner Instruction will be offered at 1:00 pm in the vicinity of the Registration table.|
|4:00 pm||All courses close at 4:00 pm. (We'll start picking up controls at 4:00 pm. Out of consideration for the meet volunteers, please check in and download at the Finish no later than 4:00 pm even if you haven't completed your course.)|
Courses: This meet will offer standard Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced courses. You can find an explanation of the orienteering course color scheme at our FAQs page.
- The Beginner courses (White and Yellow) will be suitable for Beginners of all ages -- kids, adults, families, etc.
|Course||Length||Length (km)||# of
Beginner Instruction: Basic Beginner Instruction will take place at 1:00 pm in the vicinity of the Registration table. When you register, let a volunteer know that you would like Beginner Instruction.
Event Fees: Our standard meet fees will apply. Please refer to the table below.
- We accept cash and checks payable to "RMOC".
- School groups can use our "Request for Invoice" form to be billed after the meet.
|Status||Age||Course Type||RMOC Meet
|RMOC Member||All Ages||All Courses||$11.00|
|Non-Member||Junior (under 21)||All Courses||$11.00|
|Adult (21 and over)||Beginner (White & Yellow)||$11.00|
|Intermediate & Advanced||$15.00|
|E-Punch Discount (if you have your own -- where to buy)||– $3.00|
|Extra Maps (for teams)||$3.00|
|Extra Courses (same person doing multiple courses on the same day)||$5.00|
|Compass Rental (collateral required -- car keys, driver's license, etc.)||$1.00|
|Safety Whistle Purchase||$1.00|
Note: Teams only pay one registration fee per team (plus the cost of any extra maps they want; one map is included in the team registration fee).
Volunteers: Please contact RMOC President Doug Berling if you can volunteer at this meet: email. If you volunteer, you can still run a course. The following roles need to be filled:
· The online pre-registration deadline for this meet is: 10:00 pm MDT on Thursday, April 13th, 2017.
· After you submit the registration form, use the "List of Registered Runners" link (below) to double-check your registration status.
· If you need to make a change to your registration information, send an email to the webmaster.
· Teams who will be doing a course together only need to submit the entry form one time for the team. If you need to register additional family members or friends who will be doing the course separately, enter them separately.
Current date and time: 2017-03-24 11:53:49