Meet Director: N / A
Course Setter: Doug Berling
Course Vetter: N / A
E-Punch Coordinator: Doug Berling
Pre-Registration Deadline: 10:00 pm MDT on Thursday, April 13th, 2017
♦ Colorado Scholastic Orienteering League: This meet is included in the 2017 Colorado Scholastic Orienteering League (CSOL) series. All middle school and high school students are invited to participate.
- Middle school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Junior Varsity high school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Varsity high school students compete on the intermediate-level Orange course.
Pre-Registration: Pre-registration is required for this meet. Use the form at the bottom of this page. (Note: Large groups have a special pre-registration process; send an email to the webmaster for details.)
New for RMOC Members: Expedite meet check-in with a year-long waiver. [Details]
|12:30 pm to 2:00 pm||Registration and starts. (You can register and start at any time during this window. Start early if you want to try multiple courses, or if you expect to take a long time on your course.)|
|1:00 pm||Basic Beginner Instruction will be offered at 1:00 pm in the vicinity of the Registration table.|
|4:00 pm||All courses close at 4:00 pm. (We'll start picking up controls at 4:00 pm. Out of consideration for the meet volunteers, please check in and download at the Finish no later than 4:00 pm even if you haven't completed your course.)|
Courses: This meet will offer standard Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced courses. You can find an explanation of the orienteering course color scheme at our FAQs page.
- The Beginner courses (White and Yellow) will be suitable for Beginners of all ages -- kids, adults, families, etc.
- Runners on the Red, Green, Orange, and CSOL Orange courses will all have a chance to cross the river from two to four times. As of 4/10/2017, the river depth is still low (~1.5 feet deep in the shallow areas).
|Course||Length||Length (km)||# of
|Yellow (Regular & CSOL)||Short||2.7||9|
Beginner Instruction: Basic Beginner Instruction will take place at 1:00 pm in the vicinity of the Registration table. When you register, let a volunteer know that you would like Beginner Instruction.
Event Fees: Our standard meet fees will apply. Please refer to the table below.
- We accept cash and checks payable to "RMOC".
- School groups can use our "Request for Invoice" form to be billed after the meet.
|Status||Age||Course Type||RMOC Meet
|RMOC Member||All Ages||All Courses||$11.00|
|Non-Member||Junior (under 21)||All Courses||$11.00|
|Adult (21 and over)||Beginner (White & Yellow)||$11.00|
|Intermediate & Advanced||$15.00|
& High School
|Yellow & Orange
with e-punch rental
|Yellow & Orange
with own e-punch
|E-Punch Discount (if you have your own -- where to buy)||– $3.00|
|Extra Maps (for teams)||$3.00|
|Extra Courses (same person doing multiple courses on the same day)||$5.00|
|Compass Rental (collateral required -- car keys, driver's license, etc.)||$1.00|
|Safety Whistle Purchase||$1.00|
Note: Teams only pay one registration fee per team (plus the cost of any extra maps they want; one map is included in the team registration fee).
Volunteers: Please contact RMOC President Doug Berling if you can volunteer at this meet: email. If you volunteer, you can still run a course. The following roles need to be filled:
Current date and time: 2017-05-27 18:53:34