Event Details For:
Orienteering Meet -- CSOL ONLY ♦ at Fox Run Regional Park (Colorado Springs)
Friday, May 18th, 2018
Meet Director: Doug Berling
Course Setter: Neal Barlow
Course Vetter: Volunteer Needed
E-Punch Coordinator: Doug Berling
Pre-Registration Deadline: 10:00 pm MDT on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
[List of Registered Runners]
Note: This meet is only open to middle-school and high-school orienteers.
Schedule: UPDATED as of 5/16/2018 --
* 2:30 to 4:30 pm -- Registration / check-in.
* 2:30 to 4:30 pm -- Starts.
* 6:30 pm -- Courses close.
* 6:45 pm -- Awards (or earlier if possible).
* 1:30 to 2:00 pm -- Registration & check-in.
* 2:00 to 3:00 pm -- Starts.
* 5:00 pm -- Courses close.
* 5:15 pm -- Awards (or earlier if possible).
- Middle school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Junior Varsity high school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Varsity high school students compete on the intermediate-level Orange course.
- You can review last year's map & courses in our RouteGadget tool HERE.
- Our standard CSOL meet fee will apply: $10 per student (includes one map and one e-punch rental). Or, $8 for any runners who have their own e-punch finger stick.
Pre-Registration: Pre-registration is required for this meet. The pre-registration deadline is noon on Wednesday, May 16th.
- To register an individual runner, use the form at the bottom of this web page.
- To register a school group, send an email to Brooke Mann with the following information:
- Course (Yellow or Orange)
- E-Punch Number (if applicable)
* Course Setter -- Neal Barlow
* Meet Director -- Doug Berling
* Registration -- B. Brooke Mann
* Starts -- Neal Barlow
* E-Punch -- Doug Berling
* CSOL Scoring & Awards -- Galen Moore
- Local Weather Forecast: NOAA.gov
- Driving Directions:
From Interstate 25: Take exit 158, Baptist Road. Go east on Baptist Road; go south on Roller Coaster Road; go west on Stella Drive. Park entrance will be on the north side of Stella Drive. Follow orange and white "O" signs to the parking area.
Note: Parking is not allowed along the sides of the roads in the park -- only in the designated parking areas.
Online pre-registration has closed, but you can still participate. Please register when you arrive at the meet. You may have to draw your course on a blank map.
Current date and time: 2020-04-03 19:53:30