Event Details For:
Orienteering Meet -- CSOL ONLY ♦ at Fox Run Regional Park (Colorado Springs)
Friday, May 18th, 2018
Meet Director: Doug Berling
Course Setter: Neal Barlow
Course Vetter: Volunteer Needed
E-Punch Coordinator: Volunteer Needed
Pre-Registration Deadline: 12:00 pm MDT on Thursday, May 17th, 2018
[List of Registered Runners]
Note: This meet is only open to middle-school and high-school orienteers.
Schedule: Afternoon event -- specific times TBD.
- Middle school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Junior Varsity high school students compete on the beginner-level Yellow course.
- Varsity high school students compete on the intermediate-level Orange course.
- Our standard CSOL meet fee will apply: $10 per student (includes one map and one e-punch rental). Or, $8 for any runners who have their own e-punch finger stick.
Pre-Registration: Pre-registration is required for this meet. The pre-registration deadline is noon on Thursday, May 17th.
- To register an individual runner, use the form at the bottom of this web page.
- To register a school group, send an email to Brooke Mann with the following information:
- Course (Yellow or Orange)
- E-Punch Number (if applicable)
Volunteers: Please contact RMOC President Doug Berling if you can volunteer at this meet: email. We can use help with set-up, registration, starts, e-punch timing, and (especially) control pick-up.
- Local Weather Forecast: NOAA.gov
- Driving Directions:
From Interstate 25: Take exit 158, Baptist Road. Go east on Baptist Road; go south on Roller Coaster Road; go west on Stella Drive. Park entrance will be on the north side of Stella Drive. Follow orange and white "O" signs to the parking area.
Note: Parking is not allowed along the sides of the roads in the park -- only in the designated parking areas.
· The online pre-registration deadline for this meet is: 12:00 pm MDT on Thursday, May 17th, 2018.
· After you submit the registration form, use the "List of Registered Runners" link (below) to double-check your registration status.
· If you need to make a change to your registration information, send an email to the webmaster.
· Teams who will be doing a course together only need to submit the entry form one time for the team. If you need to register additional family members or friends who will be doing the course separately, enter them separately.
Current date and time: 2018-04-24 04:34:31